Many people love the Paleo food list because it gives them a quick overview of the wide range of food they can healthily enjoy on a Paleo diet. In spite of that, some people are still confused by what’s off limits and what exactly should be avoided to promote optimal health.
Here you’ll find a simple list of the foods and food categories to incorporate in your diet and those that you should be avoiding.
What to eat
- Fish and seafood;
- Green leafy vegetables;
- Root vegetables and tubers;
- Good fats (coconut oil, lard, tallow, olive oil, clarified butter, …);
- Fruits (with moderation);
- Nuts and seeds (with moderation);
- Herbs and spices;
What to avoid
- Refined sugar;
- Grains (Wheat, corn, oats,…);
- Legumes (soy, peanuts, lentils,…);
- Vegetable seed oils (corn oil, peanut oil, soybean oil);
I hope this simple list will help you quickly picture exactly what to include in your day to day food choices and what to keep off.