Add fruit to your salsa with this sweet and fresh salsa. Minced tomato and cilantro adds a contrast to the fruit, and the jalapeno brings extra heat. Not a fan of jalapenos? Just leave them out if you prefer a mild salsa.
Salsa is a versatile side that adds flavor to many dishes, especially protein dishes like chicken, pork and fish. Here are some ways to use this salsa:
Buy your fruit and produce as fresh as possible for the most juicy and ripe flavors. Head to your farmer’s market or local grocer that stocks quality produce to make a salsa worth making again and again!
Strawberry Raspberry Salsa Recipe
Protein: 0g / %
Carbs: 13g / %
Fat: 0g / %
Values are per portion. These are for information only & are not meant to be exact calculations.
- 1 cup strawberries, minced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Place all the fruits and jalapeno in a bowl.
- Pour the cilantro and lime juice on top.
- Toss everything while crushing the raspberries at the same time.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.