Indulge in a mouth-watering combination of garlic and rosemary flavors with this delicious recipe for garlic rosemary chicken bites. This paleo, keto, and AIP-compliant recipe is a perfect addition to any menu. These bite-sized chunks of chicken breasts are packed with flavor, yet practical in their effortless preparation. While the aroma of garlic and rosemary fills your kitchen, let them entice you to try this amazing dish.
Garlic Rosemary Chicken
The garlic rosemary chicken recipe's simplicity will make it a go-to option for those with hectic schedules. With only ten minutes of prep time and twenty-five minutes of cooking, you can easily put dinner on the table in under an hour, providing a delicious meal for the whole family.
Pair this with a beet salad for something earthy and delicious, or a bright cucumber and mango salad for a bit of freshness. It's a great way to add "chicken bites" to the menu in a way that children and adults alike will devour.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 25 min
- 2 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½" chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoon cooking fat, melted
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Garlic And Rosemary Roasted Chicken Bites
Preheat your oven to 450°F.
In a large baking dish, you will mix together the melted cooking fat, garlic, fresh rosemary, and lemon zest. Add salt and black pepper to taste (around 1 teaspoon each). Then, add in the chicken chunks and stir so they are coated well with the fat and seasoning.
Place the chicken into the oven for 20 minutes. Then, remove from the oven and add in ½ cup of chicken stock and the lemon juice to the roasting pan and stir to combine.
Turn the oven off, then place the chicken back into the oven for an additional 5 minutes to heat through before serving.
More Chicken Tender Recipes
With its ease of preparation, healthy benefits, and mouthwatering flavor profile, this garlic rosemary dish is a must-try for anyone looking for a quick, easy, and healthy meal option. If you need more ideas, check out some of our favorite recipes below for chicken tenders or chunks. So many tasty flavors to choose from! Bookmark your favorites, print out the recipes, or pin them to Pinterest to add to your menu soon!
- BBQ Chicken and Bacon Bites Recipe
- Indian-Style Chicken Bites Recipe
- Crispy Chicken Bites Recipe
- Chicken Tenders With Avocado-Cilantro Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Bites Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Chicken Tenders Recipe
Garlic Rosemary Chicken Bites
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of melted cooking fat, 6 minced garlic cloves, 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary leaves, and the juice and zest of 1 lemon in a baking dish. Start with 1 teaspoon each of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and add more salt or pepper to taste. Add the 2 ½ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 ½ inch chunks, and mix well to coat.2 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, 6 cloves garlic, 3 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, 3 tablespoon cooking fat, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Roast the chicken in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and pour ½ cup of chicken stock and the juice of 1 lemon over the chicken, stirring to combine.2 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ cup chicken stock
- Return the dish to the oven and roast for 5 more minutes with the oven turned off.
- For juicier bites, use boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- If fresh rosemary is not available, use 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary instead.
- Chicken stock or broth can be used interchangeably.