Chicken wings are always a favorite! Whether they’re gobbled up at a party or at dinner, everyone loves a good wing! Most chicken wing recipes are lathered up in sauces, like a sweet mustard, BBQ, or even a sriracha sauce — yum! This recipe is different in that it relies on fresh herbs like cilantro and parsley to bring a refreshing bite to these juicy wings!
Luckily, it’s fairly inexpensive to please a crowd with a bunch of these herb-infused wings. Wings have a bit more fat and a whole lot more flavor than a boneless chicken breast, and are also less expensive. Other inexpensive cuts of chicken include thighs and whole chickens. Bonus: use these bone-in cuts to make your own bone broth — save the bones in a bag or container in your freezer, then simmer or toss in your slow cooker when you’ve collected a few pounds of bones.
Fresh Herb Chicken Wings Recipe
Protein: 19g / %
Carbs: 3g / %
Fat: 30g / %
Values are per portion. These are for information only & are not meant to be exact calculations.
- 2 lb. chicken wings;
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped;
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 2 tsp. red chili flakes;
- 1 jalapeno, minced; (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil;
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, red chili, jalapeno, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and season to taste.
- Whisk until well blended, then coat the chicken wings.
- Cook on the grill for 25 to 30 minutes turning occasionally, or until well cooked.